- About Us
- Middle States Accreditation
- Staff Directory
- Monthly School News
- HSA News
- Breakfast & Lunch Menus
You will find the registration forms below. You may print out the form necessary for your enrollment status to complete, or you may obtain the form by coming into or calling the school office. 110 N. Dorcas Street Lewistown, PA 17044.
Sacred Heart School is a Catholic elementary school for grades K-5. Each family is required to sign the Family Education Commitment plan in order to fulfill their obligation to Sacred Heart School. Students presently enrolled in Sacred Heart School are re-registered annually. Sacred Heart School requires that an entrant for Kindergarten be five years old on or before September 1. A non-refundable registration fee is required for each child upon registration or re-registration for each school year. This fee is applicable to the next year’s school tuition.
The following must be presented upon registration:
• Birth certificate
• Baptismal certificate, if the child was baptized in another parish
• Child’s Social Security number
• Proof of adequate immunization and a physical examination as required by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
• Completed dental form.
• Proof of custody where applicable
• Records from previous school (for transfer students) including a “Permission to Discuss the Needs of the Child Form”.
• Child must be present at the time of registration.
School Office: 717-248-5351 Fax: 717-248-1516
|Enrollment Application.pdf||99.87 KB|
|Re-Enrollment Application.pdf||94.52 KB|