Our Mission Statement:
Sacred Heart of Jesus partners with families of diverse cultures and faiths to provide a Christ-centered, affordable, quality education for their children in a safe, nurturing environment. We teach the love of God as revealed in the Catholic faith, promote the highest academic standards, respect individual learning abilities, and prepare students to become loving, active members of their families and faith communities.
We believe that:
- Every person is a child of God and worthy of love, respect and dignity.
- Sacred Heart of Jesus School is a ministry of our Parish.
- Catholic education is the shared responsibility of the school and parish, student and family.
- Effective Catholic education develops the whole person – spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, socially and physically.
- A safe, nurturing, disciplined environment allows students to reach their full potential.
- Catholic faith and values are modeled through moral choices, actions and service to others.
- All instruction integrates Catholic values and is responsive to individual needs.
- Continual evaluation and improvement of the curriculum are essential to academic excellence.
- Children must be taught self-discipline and respect for others.
- Development of the whole child includes exposure to the arts, and instruction in physical and personal health.